Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Terms & Conditions:- 1. Only manufacturing defects are covered under warranty, errors due to poor handling by plumber or customer voids the warranty. 2. Borewell & salty water may damage your products & DO NOT use any chemicals on faucets, showers etc, both will voids the warranty. 3. If a buyer returns an item, it should be returned in the same condition in which it was received, and it should include all items that were in the original package. We do not accept any return or exchange of used items. 4. Service fee will be charged to fix product malfunctions due to customer negligence. 5. In case of any damage, all items should be returned within 10 days of the delivery. Claim after 10 days of the delivery won’t be accepted. 6. 2.5 to 3 bar water pressure is recommended for smooth functioning of products. Warranty:- * 7 years for WC, Cistern, Brass and Ceramic products. * 5 years for Kitchen Sink, Shower Panels, Floor Drainers & SUS-304 products. * 2 years for Brass Shattaf, Resin Stone, Seat cover color related issues, Sauna, Bathtub, Jacuzzi, Spa and all electrical parts. * 1 year for Cabinet, Shower seat, ABS Shattaf, Showers hose and all other plastic parts. ** NO COLOR WARRANTY for Black, Gold, and other colors.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.